- Each 100 ml contains:
- Levamisole HCI 1.5 gm
- INDICATIONS: Levamisole is a synthetic anthelmintic. After oral or parenteral administration, it first paralyses the worms and afterwards expel in the faeces. After parenteral application, within 30 minutes maximum blood concentrations are reached and most of the intestinal and lung nematodes are expelled within 24 hours. Levamisole is highly active against mature and immature lung worms and gastrointestinal nematodes of cattle, sheep, goats and other animals. In therapeutic doses Levamisole is nontoxic and no side effects are observed. After double dose restlessness and salivation may be noticed.
- ADMINISTRATION & DOSAGE:
- Via drinking water or Drenching pistol.
- Cattle: 25 ml per 50 kg body weight.
- Sheep and Goats: 5 ml per 10 kg body weight.
- Pack size: 100 ml, 300 ml & 1 Liter.