- Each ml contains:
- Buparvaquone………………………….. 50 mg
- INDICATIONS: Bupralex Injection is indicated for the treatment of theileriosis (eat Coast fever Corridor disease, Tropical theileriosis etc,) In Cattle caused by Theileria annulata, T.Parva,T mutans and T. Orientalis (sergenti). It is active against both the schizont and piroplasm stage of theileria and may be used in the incubation period of the disease,or when clinical signs are apparent.
- in case of severe theileriosis relapses may occur, requiring further treatment with Bupralex. Recovered animal will develop homologous immunity. However, any subsequent infections with antigenically unrelated species or strains of thieleria may require further treatment with Bupralex. Theileriosis has severe depressant effects on the immune system. Therefore, it is recommended that any vaccinations be delayed until the animal has recovered.
- ADMINISTRATION & DOSAGE:
- A single injection of 1 ml Bupralex per 20 kg body weight (2.5 mg buparvaquone per kg) is usually sufficient. In sever cases a further treatment with Bupralex, at the same dose rate of 1 ml per 20 kg body weight may be given within 48-72 hours after first injection. Intramuscular injection into the muscle of the neck is recommended. Care should be taken to avoid injection on wet or dirty areas of skin. Not more than 10 ml should be injected into a single site.
- Pack size:20 ml, 50 ml, & 100 ml