- Each 100 ml contains:
- Phenylbutazone……………………………20 gm
- INDICATIONS: Butadin is a widely used analgesic and non-steroid anti-inflammatory drug having antirtheumatic and antipyretic, effects, particularly well suited to the horses.
- ADMINISTRATION & DOSAGE:
- Butadin is administered by intravenous or deep intramuscular injection as follow:
- Intravenous Injection:
- Adult: 20 ml once a day or on alternate days depending on severity of symptoms.
- Foal & Calves: 6 – 10 ml be repeated daily or on altermnative days depending on severity of the symptoms.
- Deep intramuscular injection:
- Adult: 20 – 30 ml first day, 20 ml second day followed by 10 ml daily for 1 – 4 days.
- Foal & Calves: 6 – 10 daily or on alternate days depending on severity of the case.
- Note: Deep Intramuscular Injection may be given only exceptionally in the horses since undesirable local reaction may occur.
- Sheep & Goats:
- 1 ml for 15 kg body weight.
- pack size: vial of 50 ml & 100 ml
There are no reviews yet.