- Each ml contains:
- Gentamycine Sulphate equivalent to Gentamycine Base …………………..100 mg
- INDICATIONS: Gentamycine is an antibiotic belonging to the group of aminoglycoside antibiotics. It has a broad-spectrum bacterial action against a large number of pathogenes gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria. Gentamycine is excreted mainly by the kidneys, resulting in high concentrations of the active compound in the urine.
- ADMINISTRATION & DOSAGE :
- Intramuscular or slow intravenous injection.
- Horses & Cattle: 5 ml per 100 kg body weight
- Foals & Caloves:2 ml per 50 kg body weight
- Dogs & Cats: 0.25 ml per 5 kg body weight
- Pack Size: 50 ml & 100 ml vial
There are no reviews yet.