- Each ml contains:
- Imidocarb Dipropionate……………………………………. 120 mg
- INDICATIONS: Imicarb contains imidocarb dipropinate which is highly active against infection caused by large and small forms of Babesia in cattle, sheep, horses, donkeys, mules and dogs, against Anaplasma infection in cattle and against Ehrlichia canis infections in dogs. The prolonged action of imidocarb dipropionate, following the injection of imicarb exerts a prophylactic effect against Babesia infections in cattle and horses for up to 6 weeks.
- ADMINISTRATION & DOSAGE:
- Treatment of babesiosis (Babesia divergens,B.bovis (argentina) B.bigemina, B.equi, B.cablli, B.ovis, B.canis).
- Cattle and sheep: 1 ml per 100 kg body weight.
- Horses, Donkeys and Mules: 2 ml per 100 kg body weight.
- Dogs: 0.25 ml per 10 kg body weight
- Treatment of anaplasmosis mixed infection due to anaplasma & Babesia:
- Cattle: 2.5 ml per 100 kg body weight.
- An established immunity anaplasmosis is not effective by dosage with imicarb.
- Prophylaxis of babesiosis in cattle, horses and Dogs.
- Cattle: 2.6 ml per 100 kg body weight
- A single dose will prevent babesiosis for 3 to 6 weeks depending upon the severity of the challenge and species involved.
- Horses, donkey and mules: 2 ml per 100 kg body weight.
- Dogs : 0.5 ml per 10 kg body weight.
- A single dose will prevent babesiosis for 4 – 6 weeks.
- Imicarb can also be used to sterilize most babesia infection in animals.
- Imicarb can be given by subcutaneous or intramuscular injection; the letter route is preferred for horses.
- Pack size: 50 ml & 100 ml
There are no reviews yet.