- Each ml contains:
Flunixin Meglumine (USP)………………………………..50 mg
- INDICATIONS: Activity: Flunixin Meglumine is a potent, non-norcotic analgesic agent with anti-inflammatory and antipyretic activity.
- Maxin Injection is recommended for the alleviation of inflammation and pain associated with musculoskeletal disorders. Pre and post general surgeries. Supportive therapy in mastitis. Bacterial endotoxic shock in Horses and Dogs. Equine colic. To control pyrexia in cattle in respiratory diseases and pasturella infection.
- ADMINISTRATION & DOSAGE:
- Horses & Camels: 1 ml per 45 kg body weigh by slow IV/IM once daily for up to 5 days.
- Cattle: 2ml per 45 by IV/IM once daily for up to 5 days.
- Dogs: 1 ml per 45 kg daily for a maximum of three days by subcutaneous injection.
- Sheep & Goats: 2ml per 45 kg body weigh IM once.
- pack size: 10 ml, 20 ml, 50 ml & 100 ml