- Each ml contains Oxytocin 5 i.u. Oxytocin 10 i.u.
- Oxytocin 5.i.u. 10.i.u.
- INDICATIONS: Oxytocin is a hormone influencing Sensitive uterine musculature in the late stages of pregnancy during and a few days after parturition, it accelerates the delivery by intensifying labour pains after parturition. It promotes the expulsion of the placenta and the involution of the uterus. owing to its effects on myoepithelial cells around the alveoli of the udder, it stimulates and increases the secretion of milk. Higher doses may increase the blood pressure and cause increased vasoconstrictive effect.
- ADMINISTRATION & DOSAGE:
- For intramuscular, subcutaneous or intravenous injection:
- 5.I.U. 10.I.U.
- Mares & Cows 8 – 10 ml 4-5 ml
- Sows 4 – 8 ml 2 – 4 ml
- Bitches 0.6 – 2 ml o.3 – 1 ml
- Cats 0.6 – 1 ml 0.3- 0.5 ml
- For intravenous injection, take in general about half of the intramuscular dose diluted in water for injection.
- Pack Size: Box of 100 ampules of 1 ml. 50 ml vial.
There are no reviews yet.