- Each ml contains:Rasomycin-5 Rasomycin-10
Equivalent to Oxytetracycline Base 50 mg100 mg
- INDICATIONS: Rasomycin is broad spectrum antibiotic with a bacteriostatic action against both gram-positive and gram-negative micro-organisms and furthermore rickettsiae, mycroplasma, chlamydia, some typical mycobacteria and amoebae. The bacteriostatic effect is based on the inhibition of glutaminic acid metabolism in the cells and synthesis of bacterial proteins.
- ADMINISTRATION & DOSAGE:
- By intramuscularly, subcutaneous or slow intravenous injection, once in 24 hours.
- Rasomycin-5 Rasomycin-10
- Cattle, Horses, Camels per 200 kg body weight 40 ml daily 20 ml daily
- Sheep and Goats per 30 kg body weight 6 ml daily 3 ml daily
- Foals, Calves per 50 kg body weight 10 ml daily 5 ml daily
- Dogs and Cats 2-4 ml daily 1-2 ml daily
- Chickens etc 1 ml daily 0.5 ml daily
- Pack Size: 50 ml & 100 ml vials.