- COMPOSITION 7.5% 10%
- Each ml contains:
- Levamisole HCI 75 mg 100 mg
- INDICATIONS: Vernil injection is fast-acting (peak blood levels are achived within 1 – 3 hours of administration ) ensuring rapid removal of the mature and developing immature stages of a wide range of important nematode species.
- In Cattle and Sheep: It is highly effective against the following species:
- In the abomasums: Haemonchus Ostertagia and Trinchostrongylus spp.
- In the intestines: Trinchostroingylus, Cooperia Nematodirus, Esophagostomum, Chabertia and Bunostomum spp, Also effective in sheep against adult Strongyloides spp.
- In Cattle Vernil Injection is effective in the treatment of type II ostertagiasis; however inhibited Osteragia larvae (Pre-Type II ostertagiasis) do not respond to treatment. Also effective in sheep against inhibited ostertagia spp.
- ADMINISTRATION & DOSAGE:
- 7.5% Injection
- Cattle: 5 ml per 50 kg body weight with a maximum dose of 30 ml (do not exceed 15 ml at any one injection site).
- Sheep and Goats: 1 ml per 10 kg body weight to a maximum of 7 ml.
- 10% Injection:
- Cattle: 5 ml per 65 kg body weight with a maximum dose of 22 ml (do not exceed 15 ml at any one injection site).
- Sheep and Goats: 1 ml per 13 kg body weight to a maximum of 5 ml.
- Poultry: 1 ml for 3.5 – 4.5 kg body weight.
- Pack size: 50 ml & 100 ml
There are no reviews yet.